PRINCE2® is a truly excellent control structure for running projects but it has several drawbacks. 1) it makes senior management’s decision making crystal clear – something that they may not be keen on 2) its a Control framework so is almost devoid of guidance on how to create budgets and schedules or how to track progress…
…and the real killer…
…exam cram courses teach how to pass the exam not how to use the method – it is not possible to cover both perspectives in 4 days to prepare for the exam and it the 150 minute exam on the 5th.
These courses are aimed at those who want to really use P2 by understanding its strength and ddressing its drawacks in Back@Work
Please click the links to see 7 non certificated courses on Prince 2.
- Foundation Skills for Would Be PRINCE2® Practitioners
- Real-world and Practical PRINCE2®
- Fulfilling The Project Board Member Roles in PRINCE2®
- Fulfilling the PRINCE2® Project Assurance Roles
- Driving a Project using PRINCE2® – Awareness for Business Managers
- Delivering Results using PRINCE2® – Awareness for Non-PMs
- Agile Product Development in a PRINCE2® Project – Awareness For Technical Team Members