Agile Product Development in a PRINCE2® Project
Product Development in a PRINCE2® Project is an awareness course for those who working in project teams within a PRINCE2® project.
You Will Learn To
Interface and interact with a PRINCE2® project from the product developer’s perspective what ever your product development process is.
This course is suitable for those seeking to understand how to integrate agile methods such as SCRUM with PRINCE2 based control structures.
Full course typically 1 Day
0900 – 1600 formal class hours.
Guidance on how to interact with a PRINCE2®.project and its control structures from a technical team member’s perspective including those using agile methods
Who Should Attend
Staff with technical expertise who are working on a project being controlled using PRINCE2®.
- Introductions, domestics and logistics, Course contents
- PRINCE2® Overview: The Whole of PRINCE2® On A single page
- Main Elements of PRINCE2®, Terminology, PRINCE2 Overview & Process Context
- The Difference Between Management and Technical Stages, Stages and Planning Horizons, MP and Sprints, Iterations, Releases et al.
- Product based planning, CQE and product backlogs, User stories, Tee Shirts and Poker
- SB & Sprint review and Sprint planning meetings, Checkpoints and daily scrums, Burndowns and Earned Value
- Normal and Abnormal termination of Stages/ Sprints, Exception handling
- Course Summary
The course uses a variety of exercises and workshop sessions to introduce concepts, tools and techniques. Each topic ends with discussion of advantages, challenges and steps for use Back@Work..