The Tools and Techniques of Project Management
What tools do you have in your tool bag? When faced with a problem the “right tool” aids sure and swift remedy, when faced with an opportunity the right tool helps sure and swift profit.
You Will Learn To
- The purpose and application of a wide range of management models, tools, diagnosis aids and techniques.
- Select the right tool for the job.
- Combine tools for capitalising on local, situational opportunities (and resolving problems, avoiding threats).
- Standard Full Course 2 Days
0900 to 1630 formal class hours (1630 onward informal/ optional time for discussion of “topics raised on the day” and demonstration of relevant software tools if wanted), 1530 finish on last day.
A survey of useful tricks, tips, tools & techniques for experience staff looking for things to add to their repertoire of responses to problems and opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone in a management or functional role dealing with defining objectives and strategy, managing staff, organising resources, scoping, estimating, tracking, reporting, monitoring & measuring.
- Anyone with an interest in Risk, Appraisal, Organisation, Change management, Management of Change.
Content & Workshops
- Introduction, Overview & Logistics
- Tools for ideas generation
- Ranking models.
- Planning & Performance
- Measurement & Estimating
Contact us directly at Logical Model on 0845 257 5707 or at firstname.lastname@example.org