PMO Set-up and Operation
Overseeing & Supporting the Work of Project in The Enterprise
Projects are temporary but the need to manage them is constant. Creating a function that can lend expertise to the stream of PMs and initiatives that come and go increases consistancy, reduces probability of failure and provides senior management with project transparency.
But the trick is how do you do it!?.
You Will Learn To
- Set-up and manage programme & project support or management offices.
- Select the right PMO/ PSO structure and allegiances for the needs of your business.
- Lightening Management Overview – ½ Day
- Standard Full Course – 3 Days
0900 to 1630 formal class hours (1630 onward informal/ optional time for discussion of “topics raised on the day” and demonstration of relevant software tools if wanted), 1530 finish on last day.
Increase your confidence in delivering benefits from projects by establishing the function to provide advice and guidance, to be auditor and watch-dog and ultimately whistle blower.
Who Should Attend
All those charged with assisting the PM community to run projects, charged with auditing the PM activities or charged with reporting to senior management on project (programme or portfolio) health.
Content & Workshops
- Introduction, Overview & Logistics
- PSO Defined
- PSO report contents
- Project Assurance & Audit
- Project Support
- QMS contents
- Supporting the Project Community at Large
Contact us directly at Logical Model on 0845 257 5707 or at firstname.lastname@example.org