Accelerated PRINCE2® is a highly intense exam cram for experienced project participants.
You Will Learn
- Everything required to pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam. This weekend event has maximum focus on exam success.
- For PRINCE2® week-day exam courses or courses aimed at solid practical application of project management (using PRINCE2® or not) see the accompanying courses described below.
Pre-course preparation from supplied materials as suits you (we would anticipate between 20 and 40 hours study).
Exam event runs from Friday Evening to Sunday afternoon.
Course hours are Fri 1800-2000, Sat 0800 to 2000 inc. breaks Sun 0800 to 1700.
Practitioner level qualification in PRINCE2®.
The PRINCE2® registered practitioner qualification is a widely, if crude filter used by organisations when selecting applicants to call forward for interview. PRINCE2® is the de-facto qualification in the UK and is being adopted in many other countries including the US and China.
Who Should Attend
Those who are focussed on achieving an exam pass and do not also need to develop their familiarity with generic project management skills.
The course is primarily intended for those who cannot afford to take a 5 day time out from fee-earning, or dead-line focussed work-based commitments.
The course is suitable for anyone wishing to pass the PRINCE2® exams independently of gaining fluency with day-to-day tools and techniques of project management (see our “Achieving PRINCE2® Practitioner Qualification” for those focussed on qualification who can afford 5 days out of the office. See our “Foundation skills for would-be PRINCE2® practitioners” for those who have limited project management experience or training (PRINCE2® assumes we already have core PM skills) and see our “Real-World and Practical: Fluency in Actually USING PRINCE2®” course for those whose interest is in PRINCE2® application rather than exam-cram).
- Extensive Pre-Course Preparation Guides & Web-tool access
- A simple 6 step scripted guide to studying the course notes prior to attendance at the exam event.
- Progress diary to set-out your study schedule and plot progress vs. baseline (in the best traditions of project control).
- Course Notes (in animated and static forms)
- Overview of the PRINCE2® method.
- Exams and the Real-world.
- PRINCE2®’s 7 Principles, 7 themes, 7 Processes, 9 Roles, 2 techniques and 26 templates
- Quick-Reference revision aids, study guides and reference materials such as cross reference of Responsibilities by Process, Information Needs by Process and by Subject.
- Web based flash-cards of approx 600 revision questions for the Foundation Exam.
- Both official APMG foundation and both official 2013 practitioner exam papers
Multiple exam practice workshops are included in the preparation materials and at the course. All workshops are centered on mock exam questions and matching marking schemes.